Last Saturday, I was invited to celebrate a friend’s birthday over lunch in a small town near Schaffhausen, just by the Switzerland-Germany border.
Since neither of my friends there was a vegetarian, I thought I would surprise them with some yummy vegan desserts. I knew Les Gourmadises de Miyuko, a tea room in Zurich I reviewed in a previous post, had some good cakes and macarons, so I headed there for a take-out.
Looks pretty, doesn’t it?
- Vegan chocolate cake with a mango & passion fruit filling, 7,50 SFr. (large size)
- Vegan chocolate “cheese” cake, 6,50 SFr. (medium size)
- Vegan lemon cake, 5,60 SFr. (small size)
- Vegan macaroons with a chocolate & banana filling, 2 SFr. each
- Other non-vegan macaroons, 2 SFr. each
Address: Beckenhofstrasse 7/9, 8006 Zurich
Opening hours: Mon-Sat, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. / Sun, 9 a.m.-5 a.m.