The best way I can think of getting in the mood for my next destination while packing is to listen to songs from that country, especially if that country is France and the music we’re talking about is la merveilleuse chanson française!
So, as I prepare to leave for a long weekend (though weekends can never be too long, can they??) in Paris, here’s a list of a few French songs I really like:
- French cancan (Monsieur Sainte Nitouche), by Inna Modja
- Il y a trop de gens qui t’aiment, by Helene Ségara
- Café des délices, by Patrique Bruel
- Il avait les mots, by Sheryfa Luna
- Je veux, by ZAZ
- Les feuilles mortes, by Yves Montand
What are your favorite French songs?